Workers’ compensation coverage pays for medical care and physical rehabilitation of employees injured at work and helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work. Additionally, this coverage protects an employer from being sued by an injured worker in most cases.
Carolinas Insurance Services can help your business find complete solutions to your unique workers compensation insurance needs. We’ll find solutions that create safer and more productive workplaces, more confident and secure workers, and overall savings that you’ll see on the bottom line.
Coverage for office workers using their own vehicles on company business is often needed as well. If you have employees, it is critical that you consider workers comp coverage.
What You Need to Know
Some Workers Comp coverage can include:
- Innovative payment systems
- Medical disability case managers
- Utilization management nurses
- Certified life care planning nurses
- Vocational rehabilitation consultants
- Physician consulting services
- Legal staff
- Contracts with medical network providers
- Managed prescription drug program
To find out more about North Carolina and South Carolina workers comp insurance and other business insurance products and services, contact us today.